Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 33 (April 22)

Woke up in a lot of pain today.  Not sure what is going on.  Called docs office to ask whether I should take the oxy instead of the norco as it doesn't give me the euphoric effect that norco does.  They said they prefer that I take the norco as it is less addictive.  Oh well.  Figured the oxy would be better as it works on pain and that's it, doesn't even seem like a drug.

Did have a new sensation today.  I got up to use restroom and it felt like a spot on the bottom of my foot was wet and cold.  Lasted about 20 seconds and then moved to my toes.  Then back to the bottom of my foot off and on.  Went away for an hour and then came back after I went into my bedroom.  Strange.  I did take norco earlier today.  Not sure if it has anything to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment