Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 32 (April 21)

Slept pretty well but woke up pretty groggy from the pills.  Still getting shooting nerve/bone pain in my calf area and on top of my foot.  I've discovered that if I sit with my foot down for a bit, it's not quite as painful when I'm up on crutches afterwards.

Kept having pain today and ended up taking 2 norco at 330 pm.  It is helping so far.  It's been almost 72 hours since I last took a norco so I'm hoping that alternating in the oxy will help me avoid any dependence.

On a side note, I started posting on the healthboards forum and there are some great people on there with advice and feedback about their experience with similar procedures.  As with anything on the internet, have to take it with a grain of salt.  Just nice to know that my pain is actually ahead of schedule compared to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment