Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 11 (March 31)

Slept for about 8.5 hours last night.  Woke up very groggy and almost confused.  Was just a major fog. It's 8:30 pm and the only thing I've taken so far is the Aspirin (for circulation).  Although I'm not in miserable pain like before, my body is very uncomfortable with keeping leg up all the time.  I'm shifting every 10 minutes probably.

I did go out to the living room today and watch some tv.  Also ate out there. First time since back from hospital.

I can definitely feel the effects of all the drugs I've been on.  My brain is very slow and my vocabulary is a bit limited.  I'll probably take a diazepam tonight before bed so I can sleep.  I go to the doctor tomorrow at 9am to get the surgical cast removed, stitches out, and new cast put on.  I'm a bit nervous as I've read in a few posts that it's pretty painful.  I may just take a valium in the morning and keep an Oxy IR in my pocket in case I'm really hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment