Friday, April 6, 2012

1 Year + (April 6)

I was making great progress towards walking without the crutches until yesterday afternoon.  I was using only one crutch and putting nearly all of my weight on my foot when I felt a horrible pull in the achilles.  It dulled down but kept happening every time I would put any weight on my foot.  I ended up not putting much weight on it at all today and am hoping it is improved by tomorrow.  I am getting a burning pain in my heel that is similar to what I felt after the original osteotomy.  It comes and goes and seems to depend on the position of my foot.  I did just look and I do have bruising on the back medial portion so that may have something to do with it.  I'm still averaging about two doses of meds per day.  

Here are some updated pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment